We understand our consumer’s needs and know that you may sometimes want to return your product for something better. Our returns policy has been jotted down keeping in mind your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
Please go through our Returns Policy carefully to ensure you are acutely aware of your rights and our responsibilities towards you.
Return if you change your mind
In case you change your mind about your purchase, you can return an item, and we will offer you a refund provided that:
1. You return your item within 28 days from the date of purchase.
2. The item is in a resalable condition that is:
1. The product contains its original packaging and includes all the accessories and
2. The product is unopened, unused and is in its original condition
3. The product should qualify for Change of Mind Returns (see below for explanation).
In case these requirements are not fulfilled, Hoverboard Australia reserves the right to cancel an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Hoverboard Australia will accept returned products and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair if:
1. The product is defective or is not of satisfactory quality, or
2. The product does not serve its intended purpose, or
3. The product is not as shown on the site.
Hoverboard Australia may send the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to estimate the nature of the problem. Hoverboard Australia also reserves the right not to offer an exchange, refund or repair where the item fault is due to misuse or neglect of the customer. Warranty does not include shipping charges. The freighting cost incurred in replacing the item/part under warranty will be levied to the client unless it falls under the DOA period (See definition of Dead on Arrival below).
DOA (Dead on Arrival)
‘DOA’ applies to products which turned out to be faulty within seven days to the date the customer received said product. The products will be repaired or replaced by us.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian consumer law. You would be entitled to pay for any replacement or repair costs if the damage took place due to foreseeable events.